SACRED-23 ( Congenital Cardiac Imaging )
In keeping with our founder’s vision of providing quality healthcare and education free to one and all, the radiology departments of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Prashanthi Nilayam and Bangalore have been organizing CME programs since Nov, 2009 on various radiology subspecialities under the aegis of SACRED (Sri Sathya Sai Academy of Radiology EDucation). Till date we have conducted 22 such CMEs.
This conference is targeted for an audience of radiologists, cardiologists and cardiothoracic vascular surgeons interested in
advanced congenital cardiovascular imaging (CT, MRI, Echocardiography and 3D heart models) and its utility in pre and post-operative
1. Webinar: Two Pre-workshop sessions (in the week preceding the
– Physiology of fetal and neonatal life.
– Segmental Anatomy & nomenclature of the heart.
2. Cases for the symposium will be shared in advance with the delegates. (Delegates should review the cases in advance and bring
their laptops to the symposium.)
1. No registration fee. However, for food and incidental expenses, a nominal charge of Rs. 500 will be collected. Please note this amount is Non-refundable.
2. Limited seats only.
3. Last date for registration is: 15-Dec-2019.
4. We will apply to Karnataka Medical Council for award of CME credits.
5. Accommodation to be arranged by the participants.