SACRED-22 (Advanced MR Imaging in Neuro and Oncology)
In keeping with our founder’s vision of providing quality healthcare and education free to one and all, the radiology departments of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Prashanthi Nilayam and Bangalore have been organizing CME programs since Nov, 2009 on various radiology subspecialities under the aegis of SACRED (Sri Sathya Sai Academy of Radiology EDucation). Till date we have conducted 21 such CMEs.
The SACRED team is pleased to offer a half-day CME for practising radiologists and radiology residents on “Advanced MR Imaging in Neuro and Oncology” on Tuesday, 27-Aug-2019.
1. Please see the brochure below and click the button to register for the half-day CME on “SACRED-22 (Advanced MR Imaging in Neuro and Oncology)” organized by Sri Sathya Sai Academy for Radiology Education (SACRED) on Sun, 27-Aug-2019 at SSSIHMS, Whitefield, Bangalore.
2. This course is targeted at practitioners and final year residents of Radiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery.
3. NO Registration fee.
4. Academic Sessions: 9:30 AM – 01:30 PM with a Tea Break at 10:30 AM. NO Lunch.
5. Last Date for registration is: Saturday, 24-Aug-2019.
6. Accommodation is to be arranged by the delegates themselves. Directions for venue and a list of hotels around the venue is provided in the SACRED – Delegate Assistance section of the SACRED Home page