SACRED-20 (Pediatric Neuroradiology)
In keeping with our founder’s vision of providing quality healthcare and education free to one and all, the radiology departments of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Prashanthi Nilayam and Bangalore have been organizing CME programs since Nov, 2009 on various radiological sub specialities under the aegis of SACRED (Sri Sathya Sai Academy of Radiology EDucation). Till date we have conducted 18 such CMEs.
The SACRED team is pleased to offer a 1-day CME for practising radiologists and radiology residents on “Pediatric Neuroradiology” on Sunday, 08-Jul-2018
- KMC has awarded 2 credit points for this CME for the attendees.
- There is no registration fee for the conference. However, a nominal charge of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid for meeting the food and incidental expenses. Please note this amount is Non-refundable.
The amount can be transferred online to:
Branch: Bank of India, Whitefield, Bengaluru
Beneficiary Name: SSSIHMS-WFD
A/c Num: 849810100000001
A/c Type: Savings
IFSC Code: . BKID0008498
- Please mention “SACRED-20” in the remarks / narration field during online transfer.
- The UTR / IMPS RRN Reference number should be filled in the registration form and cyber-receipt mailed to email@example.com. For IMPS transactions, note that there will be two columns in your receipt – Narration and Ref Num / Cheque num. In the registration form, please mention the Ref Num……. from the narration column which has the format: IMPS / P2A / Ref Num……. / …. as shown below:
- You will receive confirmation of payment receipt not later than a week.
- Limited seats are available. Allotment on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Accommodation is to be arranged by the delegates themselves. Directions for venue and a list of hotels around the venue is provided in the SACRED – Delegate Assistance section of the SACRED Home page
Join us for an educational treat.
Click on the button below to download the brochure for faculty, topics and schedule.